Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bush Sr.: Just Google all of my son's failures | Crooks and Liars

Bush Sr.: Just Google all of my son's failures Crooks and Liars



When you're own father won't even offer up a strong defense of your actions for the past eight years, that's when you know you have really screwed up.

As a Democrat, it's hardly surprsing that I would feel that Bush is an idiot and will remembered in the annals of history as one of the worst Presidents we have ever had...someone who makes Herbert Hoover look competent...eight years of illegal wire taps, two wars, using the tactics of fear to win an election (after stealing the first one), outing CIA agents, sending the economy down the tubes...I don't think I need to go on...we all know what he has (and hasn't) done...but, when your father, a former President himself, won't come to your defense, you know you have reached a new low, regarding your prowess in your current job.

No comments:

Post a Comment